lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, February 07, 2010

To Those Young People Into The Acting Profession

To all the young ladies and men who have studied Drama, Theater and Film, my hat is tipped to you. You go through training and study, but have you really lived life?
As many of the readers know, I spent many years in Law Enforcement, having Police Powers without a gun, exercising that authority to the fullest. Having seen so many kinds of people, gave me the training to do what I do on camera. Even that time when I had to give an explanation of Vendors Laws, was preparation for what I do today, especially on NY1 on Time Warner Cable, as that was my premiere performance in front of the camera.
Life is a great form of education. To the young people, go live that dream.
As for listening to the Old Testament, Epistle and Gospel for the 5th Sunday after Epiphany, in that I have come into the Acting Craft and Profession, one can get a call to a new vocation at any time. Thank You, Dear Lord. I hate pushing some poor struggler around while being ordered to protect some lowlife hotshot for someone's personal gain.

Deo Gratias!

The Pez Report-SoHo Edition

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home