lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, February 06, 2010

SoHo & An Audition

An audition for a short film in regards to a man who had a bad evening in regards to his girlfriend constantly talking about and being into the environment. The film is called "Earth Day."

I auditioned for the role of a man named Gennaro, which is appropriate since Little Italy is so close to 463 Broome Street in SoHo, which actually means "South Of Houston"(Pronounced here in New York City as Howstun). I had not been in SoHo in years and decided to take a walk around it. At Spring Street & Wooster Street, the lot where I had arrested a man for trafficking in Counterfeit Goods, is still there, though empty, as the snowy weather would keep vendors and people off the streets.

I went over to the Post Office Building at Prince and Greene Street. At the time of the Counterfeiting Arrest, there was an active Post Office. But a new & more-vibrant business is located here, where one can indulge in a bit of creativity, whether with Hardware or Software.

Needless to say, I am not a PC, but a Mac Enthusiast. The place is The Apple Store-SoHo. I know that I like the Mac Platform, especially with my iPod Touch, which is really a PocketMac & all that Ease Of Use.

The Pez Report-SoHo Edition


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home