lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, February 22, 2010

Another Couple Of Milestones

I Am About To Become SAG Eligible

If you have been reading this blog, you may know that I am in a high definition series called "Peripheral City", being filmed for a Web Network. I also appear in a short film, prooduced for Oak & Bucket Productions, called "Fallen", a modern day variation of the Russian Short Story called "Death Of A Government Clerk. I will be soon auditioning for a short thesis film called "Love Hotel", at Columbia University, this Sunday Afternoon, for the role of a sleazy hotel owner.
I have been sent SAG Papers which must be sent to SAG Union Square HQ by Friday of this week.
I am ready for this challenge. Pray for me and others in this profession.

The Pez Report

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home