lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, February 28, 2010

48 Hours?

It has been an interesting two days in the artistic world for me as I had a couple of unique experiences. Last evening, actors were invited to the Streb Dance Company Warehouse in Costume. For my effort, I had a couple of Brooklyn Lagers a couple of blocks from the brewery in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Today, after Mass at St. Sebastian in Woodside, I rushed over to 632 West 125 Street to Prentis Hall of Columbia University, the place where "The Manhattan Project" with the atomic bomb, was formulated.
This is twice I've been to acting occasions in famous facilities. My tryout for "Fallen" came at the New York Film Academy, located at the old Tammany Hall in Union Square, onetime home of the NY County Democratic Party.
Never a dull moment!
The Pez Report

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home